Frequently Asked Questions
1. When can I start the course?
You can register at any time of the year; there is no specific start date.
2. Are there any academic prerequisites for the course?
There are no academic qualifications or other requirements to participate in any of our courses unless specified on the particular course site.
3. Can I start straight at the level 3 course; do I need to do levels 1 or 2 first?
Yes, you can start straight at level 3 on these courses. In fact it is better value for your time and money to go straight in at this level.
4. Where is the college based, do I need to attend a class?
The courses offered are studied by distance learning, online, so there is no need to attend a class as all the material will be available online. All the Fast Track courses have excellent tutor support throughout by email.
5. Can I study the course from outside of the US or Canada?
Yes, the courses we offer are studied online by distance learning and are available worldwide.
6. Can I have a paper copy of my course material?
Course material can be sent through the mail in paper form for a fee of $100. Alternatively, you can simply print out the lessons from your own computer for free.
To arrange payment & postage please email us at email@example.com.
7. Are there any time limits for the course?
There are no time limits for the Fast Track certification courses unless specified on the actual course documentation.
8. How many times can I take a test?
You can take each test as many times as it takes to pass – only the test you pass counts, so any previous attempts can be viewed as a warm up. All the lesson content is visible from the start, however you must take each test in order.
9. Is there a return policy?
Yes there is a 14 day period after enrollment during which you can cancel the course.
You must make sure you don't view over 50% of the study materials online, and you must write to us within 14 days of receiving access stating you wish to cancel the course (telephone & email cancellations are not accepted). See our terms and conditions.